The Mellow Fellow 2 gram Charged Blend Disposable Vape – Wedding Crasher boosts your motivation and gets you excited about the day! This sativa dominant hybrid crosses Purple Punch and Wedding Cake. The Charged blend vape cartridge overtakes your taste buds with aromatics and grape flavor as you inhale, leaving you with a sweet vanilla exhale. You are left feeling energized, focused, and relaxed.
Mellow Fellow’s unique proprietary blend of cannabinoids is pharmacist-formulated to create a one-of-a-kind motivational experience. In the Charged Blend Live Resin Vape Cartridge – Wedding Crasher, they brought together H4CBD, TCHV, HHC, and CBG to create an entourage effect that uplifts and gets you the right amount of energy to meet all your goals.
Each 2 gram vape cartridge contains a combination of THCV, H4CBD, HHC and CBG. The cartridge features air flow control, pre-heating button, sub ohm ceramic heating coil, and a borosilicate tank. This breath-activated rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Many cannabis enthusiasts have reported on the efficacy of THCV as an appetite suppressant. There is also a mild psychoactive effect as a result of the HHC. The combination of H4CBD and CBG are believed to support pain relief, anti-inflammation, and deep sleep. Some common benefits of this unique blend include:
- Reduced social anxiety
- Appetite suppressant
- Minor pain-relief
Learn more about these cannabinoids…
What is HHC?
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. HHC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. HHC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, Delta-10-THC, and Delta 6a10a THC, to produce feelings of euphoria. Consumers report its euphoric effects are stronger and more cerebral than similar cannabinoids. Since HHC is the hydrogenation of Delta-8-THC, it also also has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), analgesic (pain relieving), antiemetic (anti-nausea), orexigenic (appetite stimulant), and neuroprotective properties.
What is H4CBD?
H4CBD (Hexahydrocannabidiol) is a cannabinoid that is great for daily use. It leaves many cannabis enthusiasts clear and relaxed throughout the day. This cannabinoid primarily interacts with the body’s CB2 receptors. It provides many of the same therapeutic effects as CBD, but many have reported that it has a stronger psychoactive effect.
The overall effect has been said to be one part THC and two parts CBD. The psychoactive effect is considered to be a very mild relaxed feeling. Like CBD, H4CBD has been used to support pain relief, deep sleep, and anti-inflammation.
What is CBG?
CBG is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. CBG is one of the lesser-known cannabinoids. It is created by young marijuana plants, and as the plant grows, its CBG is converted into THC and CBD. CBG is often called the “mother of all cannabinoids.” Like CBD, CBG is non-psychoactive and has many similar effects. Research has shown that it can be used as an antibacterial agent. Consumers report that it can also help regulate the immune system and works to relieve pain (as an analgesic) and reduce inflammation (as an anti-inflammatory).
What is THCV?
THCV is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Similar to other cannabinoids, it is believed to interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the nervous system. It offers a unique array of effects and potential medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids. Some of the potential benefits of THCV are: it can act as an appetite suppressant (as an anorectic), it can assist with regulating diabetes symptoms (for glycemic control), it can assist in bone growth (has regenerative properties), it helps reduce panic attacks (has anti-anxiety properties), and shows promise to help offset the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
Consume as needed
Serving Size: 1 puff
Servings per Unit: Varies
Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for longest life of product. Product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
Mellow Fellow Disposable Vape Instructions:
- Turning your device ON/OFF: Once your vaporizer is fully charged, press the button 5 times in a row to activate. To turn off the device, press the button 5 times in a row.
- Using Your Device: The Euphoria Blend vaporizer is breathe activated. Once the device is turned on, simply inhale to pull a draw. Slide the switch on the side of the device to control the air flow.
- Charging Your Device: Your vaporizer comes with a USB-C charging port, located on the bottom of the device. Plug your USB cable into a charging block or active USB port to charge your device. USB-C Cable is not included.
Troubleshooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some troubleshooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. Since your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light is on the bottom of the device.)
HHC, H4CBD, CBG, THCV Distillates, Derived from Hemp