CannaBuddy is pleased to bring you our curated collection of CBN (Cannabinol) products. Looking for other options? Be sure to check out all of our great Cannabis Products!
So, what is CBN? CBN is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the nervous system – to produce a sedating effect. Consumers report that it has been effectively used as a sleep aid. Similar to CBD, CBN has also been shown to help regulate the immune system and works to relieve pain (as an analgesic) and reduce inflammation (as an anti-inflammatory). It has also been reported to be used as an antibacterial agent, a neuroprotectant, an appetite stimulant (has orexigenic properties), and shows promise for glaucoma treatment.
FAQs About CBN
Before you buy CBN, it’s only fair that you want to know more about it. These are some of our customers’ most common questions about our CBN products. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out.
What Are the Potential Benefits of CBN?
Most of what we know about the benefits of CBN is anecdotal, but some of the early research is also positive.
Here are a few of the main reasons our customers say they enjoy CBN products:
- Pain Relief – It seems like we hear something new about the analgesic properties of cannabinoids every day, so it isn’t altogether surprising that people buy CBN for this reason.
- Sleep Aid – This is the main reason people choose CBN, as it has been reported to be an effective sleep aid or sedative..
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties – This reason is especially common among people who have arthritis. Cannabinoids like CBN have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neuroprotective Properties – Some have become interested in whether CBN can protect the brain, and we can’t wait to see more research.
- Appetite Stimulation – While other cannabinoids have especially strong reputations for stimulating the appetite, some of our clients are interested in CBN for this reason as well.
These are the potential benefits people are interested in exploring. As we start to see more scientific evidence, we’ll have a better idea about the benefits of CBN.
Is There Such a Thing as a CBN Allergy?
We haven’t heard about very many downsides or side effects of CBN. One thing to be aware of is that some people do have an allergy to cannabis, including hemp. If you have a history of being allergic to cannabis products, you might want to think twice before you buy CBN.
How to Use CBN Products?
There are many ways to enjoy CBN, so it all comes down to picking the most appealing product. The good news is that all of the CBN products are easy to use. It depends on whether you want to vape, eat, or drink your CBN.
Different Types of CBN Products
When you decide to buy CBN online, you’ll have your choice of many products:
- CBN Edibles – Edibles like CBN gummies make it delicious to get your cannabinoids.
- CBN Oil – CBN oil is convenient because it’s easy to measure exactly the amount you want. This gives you exceptional control. Some swear the best way is to hold the CBN oil, or tincture, sublingually under your tongue. Others prefer to mix the product with food or drink.
- CBN Vapes – Some people love vaping their cannabinoids because it’s so portable and convenient. Like CBN oil, this can be a nice option for people who want to get a little bit of CBN at different times throughout the day.
With all of the following options at your disposal, the hardest part might be deciding which one to try first.
What Is the Difference Between CBD, CBG, and CBN?
All of these cannabinoids are found in cannabis, including legal hemp. There are still some differences between them, though. CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the most common cannabinoids. The main difference between it and CBG is that CBD is more prevalent.
The main difference between CBN and the other two cannabinoids is that CBN is said to be slightly psychoactive. CBG and CBD are not psychoactive. CBN is not believed to be nearly as psychoactive as THC, however.
Is CBN Like THC?
There are some ways CBN is like THC. For example, both are cannabinoids. Also, both are said to be psychoactive.
One big difference is that THC can be illegal in some states, and CBN is legal on a federal level. Cannabis products with more than 0.3% Delta-9-THC are called marijuana, which is illegal in some states. Cannabis products with lower levels of THC are called hemp, which is federally legal.
The CBN content of a plant has no impact on whether or not it’s legal in the United States. For that reason, hemp-derived CBN products are legal. CannaBuddy only offers legal CBN products from hemp.
Can You Buy CBN Online?
Yes, because CBN is legal in the United States, you can buy it online and get it shipped right to you! As long as your local laws don’t prohibit it, you can place your order with CannaBuddy right now.