CannaBuddy is excited to bring you our curated collection of Delta-8-THC (Delta-8, D8, Δ8) concentrates. Looking for other options? Be sure to check out our entire selection of Cannabis Products!
So, what is Delta-8-THC? Delta-8-THC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 receptor of the nervous system – to produce a psychotropic effect. Delta-8-THC interacts with the nervous system similarly to Delta-9-THC to produce feelings of euphoria and uplifted mood as well as feelings of calmness and relaxation. Delta-8-THC also has antiemetic (anti-nausea), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), orexigenic (appetite stimulant), analgesic (pain relieving), and neuroprotective properties.
Understanding Delta-8-THC Concentrates
Some types of products, like flower and edibles, are extremely easy to understand. But what are concentrates? As the name suggests, this type of product is a concentrated version of the most desirable components of the cannabis plant.
It’s worth noting, at this point, that concentrates are legal on a federal level in the United States when they come from hemp, not marijuana. Hemp is any type of cannabis plant with no more than 0.3% Delta-9-THC content. Cannabis plants with higher levels of Delta-9-THC are considered marijuana. The concentrates at CannaBuddy are made with legal hemp.
Our Delta-8-THC concentrates are produced by extracting resin and trichomes from the hemp plant. The resin and trichomes contain the most important parts of the plant:
- Cannabinoids – In simple terms, most people think of cannabinoids as the active ingredients in cannabis. Some of the most popular types of cannabinoids include CBD, Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, and Delta-10-THC, among others. Delta-8-THC concentrates, for example, will offer extraordinarily high levels of Delta-8-THC.
- Terpenes – You might think of these as being similar to essential oils. Terpenes give plants, including cannabis, their unique scents and flavors. Terpenes might also optimize the performance of cannabis through something called the entourage effect.
- Flavonoids – Like terpenes, flavonoids can contribute to the flavor of Delta-8-THC concentrates as well as add to the entourage effect. Concentrates with high levels of terpenes and flavonoids will deliver a more flavorful and unique experience.
Some concentrates have high levels of terpenes and flavonoids, while others don’t. The one thing you can expect all Delta-8-THC concentrates to share in common is that they’ll have high levels of cannabinoids. People often become interested in Delta-8 concentrates because it takes too much Delta-8 flower or too many Delta-8 gummies to get the desired effects. In that way, Delta-8 concentrates are incredibly efficient.
How Long till Delta-8-THC Concentrates Kick-In?
The answer to this question depends on the type of concentrate and how you enjoy it. For example, it might take your body about an hour to process the cannabinoids when you eat Delta-8 concentrates. When you vape Delta-8 concentrates, though, the effects can be almost immediate. It is important to choose the method that makes the most sense for your needs and lifestyle.
3 Ways to Consume Delta-8-THC Concentrates
- Smoke It With Delta-8 Flower – Some types of concentrates, such as wax or sauce, can be mixed in with your hemp flower to create a more intense experience. This is ideal for people who love the experience of smoking but want to get more cannabinoids from the experience.
- Vape It – Vaping is possibly the purest and most popular way to enjoy cannabis concentrates, especially depending on the type of concentrates you select. Dabbing Delta-8 concentrates on a dab rig or with a vape pen, allowing you to enjoy the juicy flavor of your Delta-8-THC sauce.
- Eat It – Some people prefer to eat their concentrates instead of drinking or smoking them. It’s possible to make your own edibles with Delta-8 concentrates, but most people find it easier to buy Delta-8-THC gummies that are already made by professionals.
How to Choose the Right Delta-8-THC Concentrates
The best way to get premium Delta-8-THC concentrates is by shopping from a reliable brand. You’ll know a vendor is trustworthy when they publish lab results and ingredient lists so you can see exactly what you’re getting. You can see lab results for our premium Delta-8 concentrates, so there are no surprises when you buy from CannaBuddy.
How Delta-8-THC Concentrates are Different
When you first start shopping for Delta-8 concentrates online, you might be surprised by how many different options there are. It doesn’t have to be overwhelming, as most of the selection comes down to choosing your favorite strain. Because we offer pure concentrates and know exactly where they come from, you can choose one from a strain you love. This allows you to get the flavor and effects you prefer.
Choose Quality Delta-8-THC Concentrates from CannaBuddy
CannaBuddy offers a wide selection of Delta-8 concentrates, so it’s easy to find a strain you love. Place your order today, or contact us if you have any questions!