The Goodies Girl Scout Cookies Delta-8-THC Disposable Vape is an Indica dominant hybrid and has a potent earthy aroma paired with sweet floral notes. Consumers have reported feelings of joy and euphoria that often induce creativity. On the flip side, this Indica-dominant strain may land you in-da-couch. This rechargeable vape does not require a separate battery. Each 1 ml disposable Delta-8-THC vape contains approximately 900 mg Delta-8-THC distillate and is made with botanical-derived terpenes.
Strain: Indica, Hybrid
Effects: Joy, Euphoria, Creativity
Flavors: Sweet, Floral
Botanical Derived Terpenes
These terpenes are typically made of terpenes sourced from plants other than cannabis and may also contain flavorings. They will have a more artificial flavor taste that is great for those who dislike the earthiness of CDTs (Cannabis Derived Terpenes). They also tend to have far less smell than CDTs when used.
What is Delta-8-THC?
Delta-8-THC is another cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Unlike other cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, or CBN, for example, Delta-8-THC has psychoactive effects. These psychoactive effects are similar to those of Delta-9-THC, which is what is found in higher concentrations in marijuana. Some consumers think of Delta-8-THC as marijuana’s “little brother”.
Many consumers report that Delta-8-THC gives them an overall sense of well-being because the CB1 and C2B cannabinoid receptors involved are associated with homeostasis (the body’s natural resting state). Other users of Delta-8-THC have reported feeling relaxed, energized, and clear headed. Some have even mentioned that Delta-8-THC has eliminated forms of nausea that come from alcohol hangovers.
Even more impressive, some research suggests that Delta-8-THC helps individuals produce Acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter responsible for cognition, memory, arousal, and neuroplasticity. A few more benefits for Delta-8-THC may include:
- Anxiety management
- People who’ve had little relief from CBD
- People who have low tolerance for Delta-9-THC
- Relief from nausea or lack of appetite
- Menstrual pain and cramping relief
- Hangover relief
- People who suffer from a low libido
Consume as needed.
Serving Size: 1 three-second draw
Servings Per Unit: varies
Troubleshooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some troubleshooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil, Botanical Derived Terpenes, and 100% Hemp Derived Delta-8-THC oil
Product Lab Results:
Goodies Girl Scout Cookies Delta-8-THC Disposable Vape COA