The 3Chi HHC Disposable Vape Pen – Blue Dream is a potent Hexahydrocannabinol vape product containing 95% HHC and 5% Terpenes. This delicious blend of HHC and Terpenes gives this disposable vape pen a sweet blueberry flavor. Most HHC users report a great mental and body feeling with little to no drawbacks. Consumers report that HHC offers a relaxing feeling similar to Delta-9-THC, without the sluggish couch-lock side effect and may have a more social effect. It is less harsh on the lungs than other cannabinoids, like Delta-8-THC. There are no cutting agents, such as VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or anything else, used in this potent oil. Each 1 ml disposable vape pen contains a broad-spectrum hemp oil blend with natural terpenes. This breathe-activated rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Blue Dream Strain Description:
Strain: Sativa Hybrid
Effects: Creative, Energizing, Euphoric, Happy
Flavor: Berry, Blueberry, Fruity, Herbal, Sweet, Vanilla
What is HHC?
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. HHC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. HHC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, Delta-10-THC, Delta 6a10a THC, and THC-O, to produce feelings of euphoria. Consumers report its euphoric effects are stronger and more cerebral than similar cannabinoids. Since HHC is the hydrogenation of Delta-8-THC, it also also has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), analgesic (pain relieving), antiemetic (anti-nausea), orexigenic (appetite stimulant), and neuroprotective properties.
Consumers report that HHC offers a relaxing feeling similar to Delta-9-THC, without the sluggish couch-lock side effect. It’s also reported that HHC gives a more social effect. Some common benefits of HHC may include:
- Feelings of happiness
- Feelings of calm and relaxation
- Increased social abilities
Consume as needed.
Serving Size: 1 three-second draw
Servings Per Unit: varies
Trouble Shooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some trouble-shooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
Broad-Spectrum hemp oil, HHC oil, and strain-specific Terpenes
Product Lab Results:
3Chi HHC Disposable Vape Pen – Blue Dream COA