Forget all vape batteries you’ve used before… the Ooze Slim Twist Pen Vape Battery – Yellow blows all others out of the water! Featuring the new preheat mode (15 seconds of continuous heating without holding the button) and adjustable temperature settings, the Ooze Slim Twist Pen Vape Battery is perfect for anyone just starting to use vape cartridges or your everyday veteran. Compatible with all oil, concentrate, and essential oil cartridges with a 510 thread. Voltage settings range from 3.3V to 4.8V.
- Ooze 320 mAh Battery
- Preheat mode
- Adjustable Voltage: 3.3V – 4.8V
- 15 Seconds Hold Time
- Fits all 510 Thread
- USB Smart Charger
- Smart USB Rapid Charge
- Auto Safety Shut off
- Preserves Battery Cells
Ooze Slim Twist Pen Instructions:
The Ooze Slim Twist Pen is easy to use and has a 510 thread count, making it compatible with most vape cartridges on the market. It is rechargeable, has a Preheat Mode and has adjustable voltage. Here are the instructions on how to use the Ooze Slim Twist Pen:
- Screw in the 510 vape cartridge.
- Click the power button on the battery five times to turn it on/off.
- The battery will heat while holding the button for 15 seconds.
- Click the button twice to activate the continuous heating.
- One click will deactivate the Preheat Mode.
- Adjust the battery voltage by rotating the dial at the bottom of the device. It has a range of 3.3 volts to 4.8 volts. The higher the voltage, the hotter the battery will get.
Here are some troubleshooting techniques to try if you are having issues with your Ooze Slim Twist pen:
- Keep the connection clean – From time to time, liquid can build up on the connection between the vape cartridge and the battery, which can affect the experience. To prevent any issues, keep the connection clean by wiping it down with a damp cloth.
- Blinking Green Light –
- If your Ooze Slim Twist Pen blinks green 15 times, that means that it is time to charge the battery. Simply plug it into a USB charger and charge it for no longer than 2 hours. Overcharging your battery will shorten the life of the battery.
- If your Ooze Slim Twist Pen blinks green 4 times, that means that there is a connectivity issue. Try unscrewing the cartridge and then screwing it back on.
- Thicker Oils – Some oils found in vape cartridges are thicker than others and require more heat in order to produce vapor. Be sure to use the Preheat Mode and increase the temperature (battery voltage) when using thicker oils.
There are no reviews yet.