The Mellow Fellow 2 gram Euphoria Blend Live Resin Disposable Vape – Green Crack can help with some sharp energy and focus to get the day done! This familiar sativa dominant terpene profile is known for a fruity mango uplifting inhalation and a tangy energizing exhale. The resulting effect can jump start a day or re-energize the afternoon.
Mellow Fellow combined years of experience in the cannabis and pharmaceutical industries to formulate proprietary combinations that create unique experiences. The Euphoria Blend Live Resin Vape Cartridge – Green Crack, brings together THCP, HHC, Delta 8, H4CBD, CBD and CBG creating an entourage effect that refreshes, invigorates, and leaves the stress of the day behind in a single puff.
Each 2 gram vape cartridge contains a combination of THCP, HHC, Delta-8, H4CBD, CBD and CBG. The cartridge features air flow control, pre-heating button, sub ohm ceramic coil, and a borosilicate tank. This breath-activated rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Cannabis enthusiasts report an intense and energetic psychoactive effect from the THCP, Delta 8, and HHC that leaves the mind clear and mood joyous. The combination of H4CBD, CBD, and CBG are believed to improve pain relief, inflammation, and sleep. Some common benefits of this unique blend include:
- Intensely energizing
- Extreme focus
- Minor pain-relief
- Improved sleep
- Reduced social anxiety
Learn more about these cannabinoids…
What is HHC?
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. HHC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. HHC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, Delta-10-THC, and Delta 6a10a THC, to produce feelings of euphoria. Consumers report its euphoric effects are stronger and more cerebral than similar cannabinoids. Since HHC is the hydrogenation of Delta-8-THC, it also also has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), analgesic (pain relieving), antiemetic (anti-nausea), orexigenic (appetite stimulant), and neuroprotective properties.
What is Delta-8-THC?
Delta-8-THC (D8) is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Unlike other cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, or CBN, for example, Delta-8-THC has psychoactive effects. These psychoactive effects are similar to those of Delta-9-THC, which is what is found in higher concentrations in marijuana. Some consumers think of Delta-8-THC as marijuana’s “little brother”.
What is H4CBD?
H4CBD (Hexahydrocannabidiol) is a cannabinoid that is great for daily use. It leaves many cannabis enthusiasts clear and relaxed throughout the day. This cannabinoid primarily interacts with the body’s CB2 receptors. It provides many of the same therapeutic effects as CBD, but many have reported that it has a stronger psychoactive effect.
The overall effect has been said to be one part THC and two parts CBD. The psychoactive effect is considered to be a very mild relaxed feeling. Like CBD, H4CBD has been used to support pain relief, deep sleep, and anti-inflammation.
What is CBD?
CBD is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the nervous system – to produce various effects. Consumers report that it can be used to help regulate the immune system and works to relieve pain (as an analgesic) and reduce inflammation (as an anti-inflammatory). It has also been reported to be used as an antibacterial agent, a neuroprotectant, and an appetite stimulant (has orexigenic properties). CBD shows promise for a variety of other ailments currently under clinical study.
What is CBG?
CBG is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. CBG is one of the lesser-known cannabinoids. It is created by young marijuana plants, and as the plant grows, its CBG is converted into THC and CBD. CBG is often called the “mother of all cannabinoids.” Like CBD, CBG is non-psychoactive and has many similar effects. Research has shown that it can be used as an antibacterial agent. Consumers report that it can also help regulate the immune system and works to relieve pain (as an analgesic) and reduce inflammation (as an anti-inflammatory).
What Is THCP?
THCP is one of over 120 cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, but it’s only found in extremely small concentrations. It was discovered by Italian scientists in 2019 when they learned how to manufacture in a lab using hemp. It has been found to bind to your body’s CB1 receptors 33 times more effectively than Delta-9-THC. While that doesn’t mean that you’ll be 33x higher after using it, THCP can be very strong, and it might be the reason that some strains of cannabis are more psychoactive than others.
Consume as needed
Serving Size: 1 puff
Servings per Unit: Varies
Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for longest life of product. Product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
Mellow Fellow Disposable Vape Instructions:
- Turning your device ON/OFF: Once your vaporizer is fully charged, press the button 5 times in a row to activate. To turn off the device, press the button 5 times in a row.
- Using Your Device: The Euphoria Blend vaporizer is breathe activated. Once the device is turned on, simply inhale to pull a draw. Slide the switch on the side of the device to control the air flow.
- Charging Your Device: Your vaporizer comes with a USB-C charging port, located on the bottom of the device. Plug your USB cable into a charging block or active USB port to charge your device. USB-C Cable is not included.
Troubleshooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some troubleshooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. Since your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light is on the bottom of the device.)
HHC, Delta-8-THC, H4CBD, CBD, CBG, THCP Distillates, Live Resin Terpenes, Derived from Hemp