The 3Chi THCV Gummies contain 20 mg Delta-8-THC + 10 mg THCV in each raspberry-flavored gummy. These vegan and gluten-free gummies combine Delta-8-THC with THCV for an uplifting and potent entourage effect targeting stress and appetite. Feel great & look great! Comes in a package of 10 gummies, with a total of 200 mg Delta-8-THC and 100 mg THCV per package. These D8 and THCV edibles are made with flavorless distillate derived from US grown hemp, so there’s no cannabis flavor!
What is THCV?
THCV is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Similar to other cannabinoids, it is believed to interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the nervous system. It offers a unique array of effects and potential medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids. Some of the potential benefits of THCV are: it can act as an appetite suppressant (as an anorectic), it can assist with regulating diabetes symptoms (for glycemic control), it can assist in bone growth (has regenerative properties), it helps reduce panic attacks (has anti-anxiety properties), and shows promise to help offset the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
As its name suggests, THCV is similar to THC in molecular structure and psychoactive properties, but it provides a variety of pronounced and altogether different effects. THCV has many potential benefits, such as:
- Appetite Suppressant: THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by consumers treating appetite loss or anorexia.
- Diabetes Assistance: THCV may help with diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- Reduce Panic Attacks: THCV may reduce panic attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
- Help with Alzheimer’s: THCV may help with Alzheimer’s. Tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV.
- Bone Growth: THCV stimulates bone growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.
Gummies and other edibles absorb through the digestive process, and 10 mg to 25 mg per dose is standard. It is recommended to start with 1/2 a gummy when you begin taking this product to see how it effects you. Take gummies with food or eat within 10-30 minutes after taking them for best effects. It could take up to 2 hours before you feel the effects, so wait before taking more, but they often are said to last up to six hours. “Start low and go slow.”
Gummies don’t always do well in hot climates. If your gummies have melted into a (delicious) singular gummy blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the freezer for up to 1 hour. Once frozen, open the bag at the sides and cut into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.
Smell When Opening the Bag:
The gummies won’t always have a smell but some customers have complained of an off-putting smell when the bag is initially opened. Don’t worry, your Delta-8-THC and THCV edibles are fine! This is due to the oxygen pack doing its thing within the bag and keeping your gummies fresh. Your gummies shouldn’t absorb any of that flavor, just remove the oxygen pack and let the bag sit open for a bit and it’ll go away fairly quickly and your delicious edibles will be ready to eat!
Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Hemp Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
Serving Size – 1 Piece
Servings per Container – 10 pieces
Hemp-Derived Delta-9-THC Content – 20 mg / piece
Hemp-Derived THCV Content – 10 mg / piece
Calories – 10
Sodium – 0 g
Total Carbohydrates – 3 g
Sugars 3 g
Product Lab Results:
3Chi THCV Gummies (200 mg Total Delta-8-THC, 100 mg Total THCV) COA