The Ooze Booster Extract Vaporizer – Artic Blue lets you enjoy the power of dabs without any hassle or bulky equipment. You can use this sleek blue vape to dab cannabis concentrates, extracts, and oils. The enclosed adapter can be inserted into a water pipe, creating a torchless dab rig. The vaporizer’s C-Core Onyx Atomizer allows for easy airflow, amazing flavor, potent dabs, and a 100% heavy-metal-free vape sesh. The extract vape heats up super fast and has three different voltage settings, allowing you to customize your dabbing journey and taste the full terpene profile of your cannabis.
- Powerful C-Core Onyx Atomizer
- Sub-Ohm vaping
- 1100 mAh battery with long life
- Versatile temperature control (2.7v, 3.2v, 3.7v)
- Manual Mode and Safe Sesh Mode
- Pass-through charging lets you vape while charging
- Can be used as handheld vaporizer or to create a torchless dab rig
- Easy for beginners and powerful enough for experts
- Smooth airflow
- Strong flavor
- Preserves terpenes, flavonoids, and minor cannabinoids
- One-year limited warranty
- 2 C-Core dishes
- USB-C charger
- Dab spoon
- Extra gaskets
- Cleaning brush
- Alcohol swabs
- User manual
Setting Up the Extract Vaporizer:
Open the box and remove all of the components. Start by twisting the mouthpiece of the device like a car key and remove it. Screw in the C-dish firmly, but do not overtighten. Carefully load the extract into the center of the C-core dish. Now replace the mouthpiece.
Press the power button 5 times to turn on the vaporizer. You’ll also press 5 times to turn off the device after your session.
Once the device is on, you can press the power button quickly 3 times to switch between the 3 temperature voltage levels to customize your experience. Each level has a different LED color to note its voltage:
- Green: 2.7v
- Blue: 3.2v
- Red: 3.7v
You can experiment with these voltage settings as you become more familiar with the device. We recommend starting with the lowest voltage setting to start.
Using the Vaporizer:
The Ooze Booster has three modes. Manual Mode is the default. To enter Manual Mode, hold the power button until the vape begins to heat. Once it’s ready, hold the power button while you inhale, and release the button while you exhale.
Safe Sesh Mode lets you dab without holding down the power button with each inhale. Click the power button 2 times to activate Safe Sesh Mode. The device will heat up and the LED will flash when it’s ready. The Ooze Booster will then heat for a continuous 15 seconds, allowing you to inhale without pushing the button. The vape will enter Manual Mode again after 15 seconds, or you can press the power button twice to access Safe Sesh Mode again.
To use Torchless Dab Rig Mode, put the Ooze Booster in Sesh Mode and remove the cap on the bottom. Insert the frosted glass adapter into a 14mm water pipe. Take a hit from the rig, pulling the device out of the downstem to release the vapor.
Charging the Vape:
The vaporizer will flash red 5 times when it needs to charge. When it is plugged in and charging, it will flash white. When the device is fully charged, it will turn a solid white and stop flashing.
To charge, plug the vape into the wall using the enclosed charger and a wall adapter. You can still use the device like normal while it’s charging. The Ooze Booster takes about 1 hour to fully recharge.
If you have any issues while using the extract vaporizer, try these troubleshooting tips.
- Your device may be telling you what’s wrong. If there’s a short circuit in the vape, the LED will flash white 3 times. If there’s an open circuit in the device, the LED will flash white 5 times. If you get this message, try unscrewing the C-Core dish and make sure it’s tight and snug. Do not overtighten.
- If your device isn’t producing any vapor, check that the C-Core dish is screwed in tightly. If you’re in Manual Mode, make sure you hold down the power button while you inhale. If you’re in Safe Sesh Mode, keep in mind that it’s only active for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, you’ll need to enter Safe Sesh Mode again by pressing the power button twice or use Manual Mode and press down the power button when you inhale.
If your concentrate vaporizer still isn’t working, you’re in luck! All Ooze devices are covered under the Ooze Warranty Program. The Boost device is eligible for a 1-year Limited Warranty. Make sure to register your device as soon as you open it to activate your warranty.
There are no reviews yet.