Enjoy the party long into the night with Mellow Fellow 2 gram Desire Blend Disposable Vape – Acapulco Gold. This vape gently eases you into relaxation with citrus inhales and invigorates with every honey tasting exhale. You may have been feeling good, but now you are ready to indulge in desire.
Acapulco is a highly sought after strain that is slowly disappearing from many markets. This strain is known for energetic and motivating effects. That’s why Mellow Fellow knew the terpenes would pair well with their combination of THCH, Delta 11, Delta 8, HHC, CBG, and CBD. The result leaves many cannabis consumers satisfied with a psychoactive effect that can last for quite some time.
Each 2 gram vape cartridge contains a combination of THCH, Delta 11, Delta 8, HHC, CBG, and CBD. The cartridge features air flow control, pre-heating button, sub ohm ceramic heating coil, and a borosilicate tank. This breath-activated rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Desire Blend Disposable Vape – Acapulco Gold has been reported to enhance the senses and ignite passion with the THCH, Delta 11, Delta 8, and HHC. The combination of CBD and CBG encourages pain relief and anti-inflammation. Some common benefits of this unique blend include:
- Heightened senses
- Enhanced intimacy
- Reduced pain
Learn more about these cannabinoids…
What is HHC?
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. HHC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. HHC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, Delta-10-THC, and Delta 6a10a THC, to produce feelings of euphoria. Consumers report its euphoric effects are stronger and more cerebral than similar cannabinoids. Since HHC is the hydrogenation of Delta-8-THC, it also also has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), analgesic (pain relieving), antiemetic (anti-nausea), orexigenic (appetite stimulant), and neuroprotective properties.
What is Delta-8-THC?
Delta-8-THC (D8) is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Unlike other cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, or CBN, for example, Delta-8-THC has psychoactive effects. These psychoactive effects are similar to those of Delta-9-THC, which is what is found in higher concentrations in marijuana. Some consumers think of Delta-8-THC as marijuana’s “little brother”.
What is CBD?
CBD is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the nervous system – to produce various effects. Consumers report that it can be used to help regulate the immune system and works to relieve pain (as an analgesic) and reduce inflammation (as an anti-inflammatory). It has also been reported to be used as an antibacterial agent, a neuroprotectant, and an appetite stimulant (has orexigenic properties). CBD shows promise for a variety of other ailments currently under clinical study.
What is CBG?
CBG is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. CBG is one of the lesser-known cannabinoids. It is created by young marijuana plants, and as the plant grows, its CBG is converted into THC and CBD. CBG is often called the “mother of all cannabinoids.” Like CBD, CBG is non-psychoactive and has many similar effects. Research has shown that it can be used as an antibacterial agent. Consumers report that it can also help regulate the immune system and works to relieve pain (as an analgesic) and reduce inflammation (as an anti-inflammatory).
What is THCH?
THCH (Tetrahydrocannabutol) was isolated as one of the phytocannabinoids on the cannabinoid spectrum. It has a reported strong psychoactive effect, just like THCP. Many report a sense of blissful relief and intense relaxation. It is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is believed to have a stronger psychoactive effect than Delta 9.
This cannabinoid is very efficient in connecting with the body’s CB1 receptors and can create an intense rush. The overall effect may induce a strong psychoactive feeling that many have reported as a one-of-a-kind experience.
What is Delta 11 THC?
Delta 11 THC (Delta 11-Tetrahydrocannabinol) has many of the same psychoactive and therapeutic effects as Delta 8, Delta 9, and Delta 10. Some cannabis enthusiasts have experienced a stronger high than found in other Delta isomers.
This cannabinoid has a higher affinity for your brain’s CB1 receptors than THC and can create an intense psychoactive effect faster. It is considered by many to be a fairly intense cerebral high followed by an elongated relaxation. Delta 11 has been used for its calming properties that support sleep, pain relief, and anti-inflammation.
Consume as needed
Serving Size: 1 puff
Servings per Unit: Varies
Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for longest life of product. Product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
Mellow Fellow Disposable Vape Instructions:
- Turning your device ON/OFF: Once your vaporizer is fully charged, press the button 5 times in a row to activate. To turn off the device, press the button 5 times in a row.
- Using Your Device: The Euphoria Blend vaporizer is breathe activated. Once the device is turned on, simply inhale to pull a draw. Slide the switch on the side of the device to control the air flow.
- Charging Your Device: Your vaporizer comes with a USB-C charging port, located on the bottom of the device. Plug your USB cable into a charging block or active USB port to charge your device. USB-C Cable is not included.
Troubleshooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some troubleshooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. Since your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light is on the bottom of the device.)
HHC, Delta-8-THC, CBD, CBG, THCH, Delta-11-THC Distillates, Derived from Hemp