This PharmaTHC Delta-8, Delta-9, Delta-10 & THCP Disposable Vape – Forbidden Fruit (3 grams) puts the power of four top cannabinoids in the palm of your hand. This disposable vape has a preheat function, two power modes, and a completely ceramic heating unit that makes it easy to taste and smell the plant’s terpenes. The vaporizer contains a blend of legal cannabinoids, including Delta-8, Delta-9, Delta-10, and THCP, to let you enjoy the full profile of the hemp plant. This vape is made using the Forbidden Fruit strain, which is known for making your stress melt away. One vape contains 3 grams of cannabinoids.
What is Delta-8-THC?
Delta-8-THC (D8) is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Unlike other cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, or CBN, for example, Delta-8-THC has psychoactive effects. These psychoactive effects are similar to those of Delta-9-THC, which is what is found in higher concentrations in marijuana. Some consumers think of Delta-8-THC as marijuana’s “little brother”.
What is Delta-9-THC?
Delta-9-THC (D9) is another cannabinoid found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. Delta-9-THC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, and HHC, to produce an uplifting euphoric effect. Delta-9-THC is also known for its anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), antiemetic (anti-nausea), analgesic (pain relieving), orexigenic (appetite stimulant) and neuroprotective properties.
What is Delta-10-THC?
Delta-10-THC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. Delta-10-THC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, and HHC, to produce an uplifting, euphoric effect with increased focus and energy. Consumers compare its effects to the Sativa-dominant strains of cannabis. Delta-10-THC is also known for its anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), antiemetic (anti-nausea), analgesic (pain relieving), orexigenic (appetite stimulant) and neuroprotective properties.
What Is THCP?
THCP is one of over 120 cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, but it’s only found in extremely small concentrations. It was discovered by Italian scientists in 2019 when they learned how to manufacture in a lab using hemp. It has been found to bind to your body’s CB1 receptors 33 times more effectively than Delta-9-THC. While that doesn’t mean that you’ll be 33x higher after using it, THCP can be very strong, and it might be the reason that some strains of cannabis are more psychoactive than others.
Many consumers report that Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC and Delta-10-THC give them an overall sense of well-being because the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors involved are associated with homeostasis (the body’s natural resting state). These cannabinoids have also been reported by consumers to provide energizing effects, giving you more creativity and perspective. THCP is considered to be 33x more potent than Delta-9-THC, so many people enjoy using this cannabinoid recreationally. Its effects are extremely strong and psychoactive. THCP may reduce pain, nausea, insomnia, and inflammation. THCP may have many of the same medical effects as Delta-9-THC, but further study is needed.
Some common benefits of these hemp-derived cannabinoids may include:
- Anxiety management
- Stress relief
- Feelings of relaxation
- Mental euphoria
- Feelings of motivation
- Pain relief
- Appetite stimulation
- Relief from nausea or lack of appetite
- Menstrual pain and cramping relief
- Hangover relief
Consume as needed
Serving Size: 1 puff
Servings per Unit: Varies
Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for longest life of product. Product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
PharmaTHC Disposable Vape Instructions:
- Turning your device ON/OFF: Once your vaporizer is fully charged, press the button 5 times in a row to activate. To turn off the device, press the button 5 times in a row.
- Using Your Device: The Euphoria Blend vaporizer is button activated. Once the device is turned on, hold the button down and simply inhale to pull a draw.
- Charging Your Device: Your vaporizer comes with a USB-C charging port, located on the bottom of the device. Plug your USB cable into a charging block or active USB port to charge your device. USB-C Cable is not included.
Troubleshooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some troubleshooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
Delta-8-THC (1972 mg), Delta-9-THC (7.25 mg), Delta-10-THC (435 mg), and THC-P (58 mg) Distillates, Natural Terpenes (218 mg) and MCT Oil (217 mg)