HolistaPet CBD Calming Soft Chews for Cats are the perfect treat to to help your cat feel more relaxed and comfortable. They are delicious, nutritious and 100% Grain-Free. The yummy salmon flavor makes these soft little bites irresistible. These treats contain only the finest natural ingredients and never contain any animal by-products meals, corn, wheat or artificial preservatives. HolistaPet also completely avoids any artificial colors or flavors. There are 2 mg of CBD per treat. Each jar contains 75 treats with 150 mg Total Broad-Spectrum CBD.
HolistaPet CBD Calming Chews are designed to help your cat manage stressful situations and take care of their body and mind. The chews are also made with many natural, superfood ingredients that are highly beneficial for your cat.
- Improves Mood: Sometimes there are factors outside of our control that can make our cats feel stressed. Anxiety is the body’s natural way to respond to fear or stress. Fireworks, car rides, separation anxiety, and vet visits are common contributors to a cat’s nervousness. CBD creates a natural calming effect in cats that may immediately improve their mood and behavior. More and more cat owners see first-hand the calming effects that occur right before their eyes. Catnip is another popular ingredient that you might find in cat treats. When a cat ingests catnip, it acts as an artificial pheromone, which can trigger pleasurable and positive sensations. Catnip has been shown to improve mood and relaxation, which can be helpful during stressful situations.
- Promotes Appetite and Sleep: Some felines may occasionally experience tummy troubles and or sleep issues. CBD can help soothe a cat that is feeling restless and anxious at night. Cats that are throwing up are a common health concern, and CBD helps stimulate their appetites. CBD calming chews are easy for cats to digest, especially when they feel queasy and lethargic. Lack of appetite and sleep are also common symptoms in an anxious cat. Cats taking CBD are more likely to have enhanced appetites and sleep more comfortably.
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Hair: Cats are also susceptible to minor skin irritation and conditions. Hair loss and hair dandruff are some of the most common health issues with cats. Some common causes of hair loss or skin conditions are allergies, parasites, infections, and poor diets. Giving your cat CBD calming chews into a cat’s diet may lead to a shinier coat and healthy fur. Although CBD can help manage certain skin or hair conditions, any persisting symptoms and issues should be treated by a vet.
- Boosts Joint Support: Cats are agile creatures and rely heavily on their movement to get around. Joint care is essential as they get older and their mobility decreases. These CBD-infused treats can help reduce joint aches and discomfort. Conditions like hip dysplasia or obesity can affect mobility and cause discomfort and stress among cats. Using CBD calming treats can alleviate joint soreness and help your cat live more comfortably!
CBD dosage is dependent on body weight along with the type and severity of the condition which you are using it for.
We generally recommend between 0.25 mg (Regular Dose) to 0.5 mg (Strong Dose) of CBD per every 1 lb of bodyweight.
- Example 1: I want to give my 10 lb cat a Regular Dose, I would multiply his weight by 0.25 to get 2.5 mg of CBD, or 1 1/4 treats (10 lbs X 0.25 = 2.5 mg)
- Example 2: I want to give my 10 lb cat a Strong Dose, I would multiply his weight by 0.5 to get 5 mg of CBD, or 2 1/2 treats (10 lbs X 0.5 = 5 mg).
If you’re just starting your pet on a CBD regimen, it’s important to see how they respond to the product first. Though CBD is well-tolerated by most animals, some may experience mild side effects if they are given an amount they are not used to. Beginning with a lower dose ensures they are eased into taking CBD to minimize the risk of this happening.
When starting any new CBD product you should begin with a small amount of CBD before working up to higher doses. This is to establish a baseline for your pet and understand their tolerance level. If they don’t seem to be benefiting from their starting dose, gradually bump up the amount to a regular dose or more if needed.
How often you give your pet CBD depends on the product type and what they are taking it for. As a daily wellness booster, one dose split into two servings daily is recommended. However, for specific needs, unique adjustments must be considered.
For common ailments like muscle soreness and general swelling, give your pet their dose every 8 hours or as needed. To control nervousness, give their full dose half an hour before a stressful event (about to leave home for separation anxiety or as a thunderstorm or fireworks begin, etc.). For most other uses, give their dose once to twice daily depending on the issue. This may require some experimentation, however it’s best not to exceed two doses in a single day.
HolistaPet’s CBD Calming Chews for Cats contains 100% all-natural, organic ingredients and is 100% vet-approved. Each chew is made up of many beneficial ingredients that help support your cat’s overall wellness.
- CBD: This non-toxic, non-psychoactive cannabinoid is perfectly safe to give your cat. CBD has many positive benefits that can provide your cat with a higher quality of life. Our CBD products at HolistaPet are made from the finest quality hemp from the top farms across the country and have been third-party lab tested for quality and effectiveness.
- Valerian Root: A homeopathic plant native to Europe and Asia, Valerian Root has been traditionally used to treat those struggling with insomnia. This cat-calming ingredient is added to help combat anxiousness and irritability among cats and other animals.
- L-Tryptophan: L-tryptophan is a natural amino acid found in proteins that can help aggressive or restless cats. This amino acid can stimulate the production of serotonin, which can help stabilize moods and behaviors!
- Catnip: Catnip is famous in the cat world because it provides mental stimulation, enhances a cat’s mood, and provides energy. It contains a key chemical called nepetalactone that stimulates the brain and drunk-like effects in your cat. Don’t worry because there are no ill effects from catnip, and there is no risk of addiction!
- Taurine: Taurine is another essential amino acid that can help boost a cat’s digestive system. It can also help maintain a healthy vision and boosts the immune system. Since cats do not produce enough taurine, adding it into our CBD calming chews makes it an essential ingredient to help improve your cat’s wellness.
Product Lab Results:
HolistaPet CBD Calming Soft Chews for Cats (150 mg Total CBD) COA