The 3Chi Delta-8-THC Disposable Vape Pen – Pineapple Express has an unbeatable uplifting feel and contains 95% Delta-8-THC (Δ8THC) oil. Each 1 ml disposable vape pen contains a tasty blend of Delta-8-THC and Cannabis Derived Terpenes (CDT) that give this disposable vape pen a sweet tropical flavor. There are no cutting agents, such as VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or anything else, used in this premium product. This breathe-activated rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Pineapple Express Strain Description:
Effects: Uplifting, Motivating
Flavor: Sweet, Tropical, Cedar, Pineapple
What is Delta-8-THC?
Delta-8-THC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 receptor of the nervous system – to produce a psychotropic effect. Delta-8-THC interacts with the nervous system similar to Delta-9-THC to produce feelings of euphoria and uplifted mood as well as feelings of calmness and relaxation. Delta-8-THC also has antiemetic (anti-nausea), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), orexigenic (appetite stimulant), analgesic (pain-relieving), and neuroprotective properties.
Many consumers report that Delta-8-THC gives them an overall sense of well-being because the CB1 and C2B cannabinoid receptors involved are associated with homeostasis (the body’s natural resting state). Other users of Delta-8-THC have reported feeling relaxed, energized, and clear headed. Some have even mentioned that Delta-8-THC has eliminated forms of nausea that come from alcohol hangovers.
Even more impressive, some research suggests that Delta-8-THC helps individuals produce Acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter responsible for cognition, memory, arousal, and neuroplasticity. A few more benefits for Delta-8-THC may include:
- Anxiety management
- People who’ve had little relief from CBD
- People who have low tolerance for Delta-9-THC
- Relief from nausea or lack of appetite
- Menstrual pain and cramping relief
- Hangover relief
- People who suffer from a low libido
Consume as needed.
Serving Size: 1 three-second draw
Servings Per Unit: varies
Troubleshooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some troubleshooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
Broad Spectrum Delta-8-THC Oil and Cannabis-Derived Terpenes
Product Lab Results:
3Chi Delta-8-THC Disposable Vape Pen – Pineapple Express COA
Shop more Delta8-THC Vapes at CannaBuddy today!
Made great Yule gifts!
Conveniently inconspicuous. Great flavour and hits smooth. A bit pricey, but ultimately worth it. As stated, it takes a couple of harder pulls to get it going, but that’s really my only nitpick.