The 3Chi THC-O Disposable Vape Pen – Melonatta has an unbeatable uplifting feel. This tasty blend of THC-O and terpenes gives this disposable vape pen a fruity citrus flavor. THC-O is short for Delta-8-THC-O Acetate, an acetylated version of Delta-8-THC. This potent blend will leave your head in the clouds – consumers report THC-O to be as much as 3 times more potent than Delta-8-THC. There are no cutting agents, such as VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or anything else, used in this premium product. Each 1 ml disposable vape pen contains a broad-spectrum THC-O oil blend with natural terpenes. This breathe-activated rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Melonatta Strain Description:
Strain: Sativa Hybrid
Effects: Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Hungry, Relaxing, Uplifting
Flavors: Citrus, Sweet, Fruity
What is THC-O?
THC-O is a synthetic cannabinoid derived from hemp. Similar to other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. THC-O interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, Delta-10-THC, Delta 6a10a THC, and HHC, to produce feelings of euphoria. Consumers report that THC-O is significantly more potent than Delta-9-THC, making it more psychoactive than many of the products available in the medical and recreational marijuana markets. THC-O is also known for its antiemetic (anti-nausea), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), orexigenic (appetite stimulating) and stress-reducing properties.
THC-O has been reported by consumers to provide psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects; often referred to as a “spiritual cannabinoid”. In addition to feelings of euphoria, consumers report increased energy and creativity. Some common benefits of THC-O may include:
- Feelings of happiness
- Feelings of energy
- Stress reducing properties
- Anti-anxiety properties
- Appetite stimulation
- Anti-nausea qualities
Consume as needed.
Serving Size: 1 three-second draw
Servings Per Unit: varies
Trouble Shooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some trouble-shooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
Broad Spectrum THC-O oil and strain-specific terpenes
Product Lab Results:
3Chi THC-O Disposable Vape Pen – Melonatta COA