The Urban Sugar HHC Disposable Vape – Birthday Cake is a potent Hexahydrocannabinol vape product containing a blend of HHC and Terpenes. The unique blend of HHC and Terps gives this disposable vape a creamy cake batter flavor. Consumers report that HHC offers a relaxing feeling similar to Delta-9-THC, without the sluggish couch-lock side effect and may have a more social effect. Most HHC consumers report a great mental and body feeling with little to no drawbacks. It is less harsh on the lungs than other cannabinoids, like Delta-8-THC. There are no cutting agents, such as VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or anything else, used in this potent oil. Each 1 ml cartridge features a ceramic coil and contains a blend of hemp-derived oil with natural terpenes. This 420 mAh rechargeable vape pen does not require a separate battery.
Blue Gush Strain Description:
Effects: Heady, Unwinding
Flavor: Creamy Cake Batter, Cookies
What is HHC?
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. HHC is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Like other cannabinoids, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to produce a psychotropic effect. HHC interacts with the nervous system similarly to other cannabinoids like Delta-8-THC, Delta-9-THC, Delta-10-THC, Delta 6a10a THC, and THC-O, to produce feelings of euphoria. Consumers report its euphoric effects are stronger and more cerebral than similar cannabinoids. Since HHC is the hydrogenation of Delta-8-THC, it also also has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), analgesic (pain relieving), antiemetic (anti-nausea), orexigenic (appetite stimulant), and neuroprotective properties.
Consumers report that HHC offers a relaxing feeling similar to Delta-9-THC, without the sluggish side effect. It’s also reported that HHC may provide a more sociable effect. Some common benefits of HHC may include:
- Feelings of happiness
- Feelings of calm and relaxation
- Increased social abilities
Consume as needed
Serving Size: 1 three-second draw
Servings per Unit: Approximately 60 draws
There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
HHC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for Delta-9-THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Trouble Shooting for Disposable Vape Pens:
Disposable vape pens are ultra convenient, but there are times when you may end up with a disposable that, for one reason or another, simply won’t hit. Here are some trouble-shooting techniques to try if your pen won’t produce vapor:
- Try pulling harder. Because disposable vape pens do not have a pre-heating element, it may take longer to warm up the oil and produce vapor. You just need to suck harder, until you get a hit.
- Tap it. There are times when an air bubble can get stuck in the cartridge, preventing airflow. If this happens, you can try tapping the side of the cartridge a few times to break up the air bubble. Be careful, though, and don’t tap it too hard or you could crack the device.
- Dislodge the debris in the mouthpiece. Sometimes the problem can be a clogged mouthpiece, due to pieces of debris getting stuck in it. Look inside the mouthpiece to see if anything is blocking the airway. If you see something, use a small, pointy object (such as a paperclip, safety pin, or toothpick) and gently work around the inside of the mouthpiece to try to remove the debris.
- Check the Battery. An indicator light should glow in the device as you inhale. If the light does not turn on when you pull on the device, the issue may be a dead battery. If your battery is rechargeable, plug it in and charge it for 30 minutes – 2 hours and try again. (NOTE: The indicator light can be on the side or bottom of the device.)
HHC Distillate, and Strain-Specific Natural Terpenes
Certificate of Analysis (COA)